To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lorain, OH
- Morgan Ewers
- Phone: mewers@ApplyOnline.NA.manpowerrpoaona
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Recruiter RPO - Nearsite Lorain, OH.
Posted 2 months ago
Are you passionate about recruitment and relationship building? Do you thrive working in fast pace environment that's ever changing? Do you constantly find solutions and see the big picture to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Our manufacturing client in Lorian, OH. is looking for a short term contract recruiter, who will be working closely with their internal team to bring talent into their organization. This recruiter will focus on manufacturing/warehouse positions for a 3-month contract opportunity. The Manufacturing Recruiter will have flexibility to work from home and be onsite 1-2 days per week at our client location in Lorain, OH.
If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of leading a business to success, then this is your career opportunity!
What you need:
* 2-3 years of recruiting experience is required in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
* Experience with grass roots recruiting (finding community connections, job fairs, campus recruiting, social media etc.)
* Strong time management and attention to detail
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing, conducting candidate assessments, and offer negotiations
The successful candidate has experience recruiting for hourly positions in a high-volume warehouse setting. You will partner with internal managers as well as HR on recruiting needs and build partnerships with the client and candidates.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries. Where do you see your future at ManpowerGroup Solutions? Be part of helping us power the success of our clients around the world.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer