Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Regional Manager. As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of effectiveness and efficiency within assigned territory by developing business and market strategies to drive growth and profitability, engage and motivate employees, ensure employees are in the right positions, provide sales leadership and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop action plans clearly outlining the tactical steps to take to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
• Review all Profit and Loss Reports and adjust strategy as needed to improve Regional and Profit Center operations
• Develop regional organizational structure that is capable of efficiently meeting customer needs and achieving growth and revenue objectives
• Lead IRG Store Managers in maximizing profits with best possible fleet mix, pricing strategies, service/preventive maintenance programs, utilization, delivery and sharing of fleet between Profit Centers.
• Work with key management as to execution of programs and provides direction of modification in accordance with changes in business conditions and the company goals.
• Strategically design and implement operational and sales-driven excellence to deliver business results
• Execute plans within the market to achieve maximum sales and profit potential
• Develop and implement strategic plans, consistent with and appropriate to the accomplishment of long range established objectives
• Recognize and capitalize on industry and market trends
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Lead sales function and direct activities including forecasting, management, and sales force development
• Ensure that customers receive exceptional service by partnering with all levels of management and support staff to resolve issues and identify opportunities.
• Develop and Coach direct reports in the creation and implementation of their plans to build leadership pipeline of Region
• Ensure that management team, sales and staff have the appropriate direction needed to perform their roles effectively and create a culture of growth.
• Ensure coordinated leadership and consistency between regions.
• Should be extremely competent across all product lines including product specification and technical design of projects and applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related field. In lieu of degree, willing to accept appropriate additional years of relevant experience.
• Two or more years of experience managing on the district level plus 2 years of Sales experience.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Ability to coach, mentor and develop subordinates.
• Proven ability to drive results in a manner that is consistent with Sunbelt values and goals.
• Proven track record of Profit and Loss Accountability.
• Excellent leadership, motivational and organizational skills.
• Effective communications skills
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.