To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux City, IA 51101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dominium • Sioux City, IA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Community Manager with the daily operations of the property.
- Day-to-day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have at least 2 years of previous property management experience
- Section 8 experience
- Tax Credit experience
- Section 42 experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work on-call
- Yardi software experience
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
- Communication Phone Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Yardi Experience
- MS Office Experience
- Basic Leasing Skills
- Ability to Work Independently
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented