To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- ASM Research
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Support Desk Manager
ASM Research • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
Support Desk Manager
Responsible for supporting Customer Support Services in a call center environment to ensure customers are satisfied and staff meets business needs and expectations. Directs and supervises staff responsible for resolving processing issues, managing COD processing status, analyzing data and outreach for batch processing issues and more. Ensures staff has the utmost focus on customer satisfaction and adherence to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Supervises and monitors day-to-day activities of Customer Service Support Services to ensure all matters adhere to the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Develops and maintains advanced customer service knowledge and skills. Aids in the development or improvement of these skills for supervised staff on a continuous basis.
* Responsible for setting priorities and coordinating activities that align with set objectives and goals.
* Assists with supporting inbound calls, outbound calls, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services as needed, serves as the first escalation point when all other troubleshooting efforts have been exhausted.
* Monitors issues and ensures that Service Level Agreements are met.
* Identifies key issues and areas for improvement to streamline or implement new recommended procedures.
* Monitors employee performance and behavior, to include coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees as appropriate.
* Recognizes and values the contribution of supervised staff. Responsible for recommending promotions, compensation, and termination.
* Defines roles and expectations for supervised staff. Provides clear direction to ensure consistent progress is made toward set goals.
* Communicates and collaborates with management effectively to provide and analyze metrics and reports.
* Overall responsibility for leading the program, department, or functional area as designated. Oversees. directs, and mentors subordinate staff; communicates job expectations and enforces organizational policies, procedures and core values; responsible for recruiting staff, approving timecards, and conducting performance reviews and disciplinary measures.
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
4-6 years of customer service experience or related public relations experience. 0-2 years of management experience.
Other Job Specific Skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong leadership and customer service skills.
* Ability to organize and supervise staff for maximum efficiency.
* Advanced problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* Strong customer service approach.
* Ability to build, coach and mentor effective teams.
* Ability to maintain consistent progress towards set priorities.
* Dedicated focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to remain calm and courteous towards customers, staff, and management in periods of stress.
* Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all customers and co-workers.
US citizenship required?: