Cor-Tech is hiring temporary to permanent Packing Operators in Middlebury.
Packing Operator Job Description
Packaging Operators will be part of the warehouse, bottling, canning, and kegging production teams. Qualified candidates will be responsible for all aspects of beer packaging, warehousing, and
shipping/receiving. Packaging operators cross-train on all production line activities and processes.
The first packaging shift generally runs from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm; the second shift runs from approximately 11:00 am to 8:30 pm. Shift differential is available for those working second shift.
Pay is $15 per hour for first shift. Any hours after 4 pm are $16 per hour.
Packing Operator Requirements
1) Strong focus on quality, safety and efficiency, constantly evaluating work practices in the spirit of improvement.
2) Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly and maneuver 175lbs kegs as needed.
3) Experience in working with chemicals of varying composition.
4) Ability to multi-task and follow directions.
5) Work independently as well as a team player.
6) Strong mechanical ability with problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
7) Ability to work all shifts, additional hours & weekends as necessary.
8) A desire to learn and grow with the Company.
10) Must be a great communicator, who is able to build rapport and camaraderie with entire brewery staff.
11) Must have a great work attitude.
The ideal candidate will have direct and relevant experience in the brewing, beverage, or food industries. Experience with labeling machines, case packers and sealers, bottling line operations, tank/keg CIP procedures, as well as sound mechanical skills and a willingness to work as a team are also required. A passion for and working knowledge of the craft beer industry and brewing processes are pluses.
Packing Operator Benefits
Weekly Pay, once permanent after 90 says: Major medical, dental and vision, 401k, holidays and paid time-off, uniforms, PPE, and product discounts.
If you are looking to work for a great company and have previous warehouse, production or packaging experience apply today for your interview.
Packaging And Labeling