To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
- Shelly Morrow
- Phone: 717-489-3112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System One • York, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System One is hiring an Accounting Assistant for our client who is a leader in the flexible packaging and labels industry. This is a temp to hire role!
Accounting Assistant duties:
- Front desk reception and answering the company’s main phone line.
- Audit (per company policy) and processing of travel and entertainment expense reports through SAP Concur.
- Posting all deposits and the retrieval of payment details to post the appropriate customer accounts.
- Communicate with customer accounts payable departments to follow-up on collection of past due invoices and payment details.
- Handle petty cash, issuing W-9’s, and securing liability insurance forms.
- Process credit card payments and credits.
- Assists Corporate Accounting employees and other Dept. Managers, .
- Set up new vendor accounts.
- Must work within productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and be able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be dependable and work within Company conduct standards; consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Special Projects & other accounting duties as necessary
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Associates in Accounting is a plus
- 2 years’ experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping role preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package software is essential.
- Proficiency in Excel is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of information to Company and Federal standards.