To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Franchise Development
ExecuNet • Burbank, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What part will you play
Company Inc., seeks a VP Franchise Development for the Harry Potter Global Franchise Development department. The VP, Franchise is responsible for collaborating with Warner Bros. divisions, The Blair Partnership (J.K. Rowling’s representatives), and our partners to build the Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Wizarding World franchises and oversee key initiatives.
- Oversees key initiatives, projects, research and analysis to deliver on the franchise objectives and strategies. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the HPGFD leadership team on the development of the annual Global Franchise Plan.
- Partner with Divisions to support the development and communication of Divisional and Cross-Divisional strategies and 5-Year Territory Plans (Japan & China).
- Deliver research with actionable consumer insights, socialize the findings and provide Franchise guidance to Divisions and Partners as it pertains to their businesses.
- In the U.S., facilitate the exchange of knowledge / best practices and synergy planning across Divisions and key Partners.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Franchise tools, including:
- Franchise pitch decks.
- Tailored presentations.
- Competitive analysis.
- Drive on-going communication with London-based Franchise team to foster a ‘one team,’ collaborative approach.
- Functions as the U.S.-based point person on select franchise-driving events.
- Manages special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you
- BA/ BS required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience building leading franchises required.
- Proven success in cross-divisional, synergistic roles with multiple stakeholders required.
- Experience with consumer research and analysis preferred.
- Experience with a movie studio and/or entertainment fields highly preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and foster a highly collaborative team.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and planning skills.
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote required.
- Ability to travel.