You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Representative II
- In this role, the Account Representative will work with target clients and internal service partners to advocate client needs and solutions
- Use product knowledge to resolve challenging client issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Act as a dedicated client service support and handle complex transaction queries
- Identify ways to streamline workflows to mitigate risk
- The Account Representative will build and maintain client profiles and execute annual client service plan
- Participate in client meetings to provide insight into our service model and develop the client relationship
- Ensure risk/compliance guidelines are followed at all times
- Understand the client impact of new/changing regulatory and industry requirements and will adapt associated process & procedures to address
- As an Account Representative, you will further a culture of risk and compliance discipline
- 5+ years of experience in financial services/banking with a client service/operations background
- Experience in Treasury Management and working at a call center
- Excellent bilingual Japanese and English communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge in a functional area, including applicable legal, regulatory and accounting issues
- Strong written and verbal Japanese and English communications
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours when needed
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Banking Services
- Call Centers
- Cash Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: FATVF2070472
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.