HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
* Flexible schedule
* Workout for free
* Fitness casual dress - F45 uniform provided
* Passionate, fun, and collaborative work environment
We're looking for energetic group trainers with GREAT character and a thirst for learning to join our super fun team and potentially fast track to a leadership role. If this is your passion, then read on...
We're looking for high-quality fitness trainers to deliver team-based, high-intensity training and nail the execution at our studio.
The people we're looking for:
* Have a growth mindset and wants to be part of a high performing and understanding team
* Is a positive spark, doesn't take things too seriously, but is still professional and values personal connections
* Up for a challenge, you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and like the idea of meeting lots of people and keeping our members happy
* Coaching and motivating members of the studio while leading them through predetermined workouts
* Conduct in person, goal-oriented consultations with all trial members
* Have the knowledge and ability to correct exercise form to prevent injuries
* Promote and sell only F45 services in studio, assist in membership growth and retention
* Light service desk responsibilities
* Demonstrate and complete every exercise in the workouts with perfect form
* Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises
* Set up, break down, clean and store away equipment around studio floor before and/ or after classes
* Preferably with experience working, or training, in an F45 environment.
* Must have group training experience (or show us you can be great at it)
* 1-year minimum experience as a personal fitness trainer
* Plenty of hours on offer must be available on weekends
* Character, care, and communication skills
* Energetic and attentive
* Must understand functional movement, HIIT, and heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the F45 workouts
* Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be clear, comfortable with public speaking
* Demonstrate knowledge and usage of social media such as Instagram and Facebook
* Required to be on their feet and constantly moving while leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout
* Nationally accredited current fitness certification - certifications: NSA, ACE, ACSM, PTA Global, NASM, AFAA
* Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
* Must be group training certified
Compensation: $30.00 - $60.00 per hour
We embody and live our brand. We are natural team players who have big ideas. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and we use diversity as a means to get creative and build a company that changes lives. Most importantly, at F45, we care about each other. We have fun, solve problems and hand out a ton of high-fives.
CULTURE THAT CRUSHES IT
Our mission at F45 is to create the world's greatest workout. This isn't only about creating an unbelievable fitness experience-it's about building a community and culture. As evidenced by HQ and every F45 studio around the world, culture isn't just about appearance. It's about our core beliefs, how we treat each other, how we make decisions, and most importantly, bringing a sense of fun and friendship to everything we do.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to F45 Corporate.
- Apache Spark
- Customer Service
- Public Speaking
- Social Media