A leading marketing firm located in downtown Chicago is in need of an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This organization represents some of the most well-known brands in the world and has locations in over 50 countries.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be in a role that requires high energy and a proactive, forward-thinking mentality. In addition to handling traditional administrative duties, you will play a key role in facilitating internal and external communication and will collaborate with various departments on special projects.
Executive Assistant to the CEO Responsibilities:
- Manage an incredibly busy, ever-changing calendar
- Coordinate frequent, highly detailed domestic and international travel arrangements
- Plan complex meetings and events, ensuring all presentations and materials are prepared
- Complete expense reports
- Act as a liaison between CEO and internal staff
- Work with leaders of internal departments to execute a variety of special projects
Executive Assistant to the CEO Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of four years of experience supporting a high-level executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat and energetic personality; ability to be assertive and proactive
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
This Executive Assistant to the CEO role offers the opportunity to be a valued part of this high-growth organization. This company also offers a highly competitive benefits package and a great company culture where trivia nights, summer parties, and other fun events are the norm. If you are interested in being the Executive Assistant to the CEO of this exciting organization, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant, assistant to , administrative assistant , admin
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.