To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Lake, MN 55356
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Personal Injury Document Review Attorney
Special Counsel • Long Lake, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Special Counsel is staffing for a barred attorney for upcoming document review project at the client’s location in St. Paul, Minnesota. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new project.
Details and Requirements:
- Anticipated Start Date: May 1, 2019
- Pay Rate: $25/hr
- Project Duration: 1 month
- Hours: 40 hours a week
- Location: Clients Site in Saint Paul
- Bar requirement: Active and in good standing in any U.S. State
- Required experience: Personal Injury Experience
- Additional requirements: Must clear conflicts
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in St. Paul, Minnesota, don’t delay! Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled