To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR)
Cross Country Healthcare • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) - Bakersfield, CA
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Follow-up on all care related activities and assure all physician orders are accurately transcribed and carried out in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the plan of care.
- Conduct patient teaching specific to disease entity and home management.
- Actively participate in assuring care continuum.
- Collaborate with other nursing and ancillary services to assure seamless communication and uninterrupted patient care.
- Model leadership behaviors.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- Mentor peers and colleagues.
- Anticipate patient's needs.
- ASN required; BSN preferred
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- PALS preferred
- Valid CA license in good standing or the ability to obtain
- 2 years operating room experience, CV experience required
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Or for more information please contact Darcy Peel at 330-318-3122