SHIFT: No Weekends
Division Director of Clinical Pharmacy Services
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Division Director of Clinical Pharmacy Services to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support. More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
Job Summary – The Division Director of Clinical Pharmacy is responsible for clinical pharmacy activities at all HCA facilities within the division to include but not limited to: Clinical initiatives that impact drug utilization, clinical education and staff development, management of appropriate drug utilization, drug spend analysis, and quality improvement activities. Provides support for all clinical activities at division facilities, centralized order entry center and consolidated pharmacy.
East Florida Supply Chain Division – Miramar, FL
• The city of Miramar is located in Broward County, Florida, about 14 miles southwest of Fort Lauderdale and 20 miles north of Miami.
• Broward County is rich in beaches, gardens, attractions, and historical sites. Other points of interest in the county include the, International Game Fish Association Hall of Fame & Museum, International Swimming Hall of Fame and Museum of Art.
• Miramar City is home to Leading Aviation and Health Care Industry Hub
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Balance of working in partnership with peers and completing tasks on an individual basis.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Pharm.D. required
• Residency Training or BCPS certification preferred
• Five to ten (5-10) years of experience as a clinical pharmacist in a hospital setting
• Previous experience as a clinical coordinator or director in large, complex facility preferred
• Licensed pharmacist
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.