Sales Service Executive needed for a long term contract role with our clietn - REMOTE - NYC area
The Sales Service Executive in our commercial team (digital streaming golf platform) will be responsible for supporting the advertising and sponsorship revenue generation for the company.
S/he will be expected to develop direct relationships with brands and agencies and build a portfolio of business. This person will be expected to strategically identify potential clients, develop relationships, pitch advertising and sponsorship opportunities, and close business.
This role will be responsible for supporting the three (3) North American Sales Directors and is expected to work closely with our international groups to help maximize revenue.
This person must have a strong digital sales background with experience in closing complex, multi-platform deals.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- 5yrs of experience in Media sales
- Digital sales background with experience in closing complex, multi-platform deals
- Passion & Interest in Golf
We’re looking for someone to:
- Maintain and cultivate Client & Agency relationships.
- Support a Team of Digital & Print AE’s
- Proactively prospect and research accounts to drive new business.
- Work closely with internal Marketing Teams to both respond to RFPs and to proactively target new business
- Assist Sales in all pre & post sales components of Media Buys, post campaign recaps/reporting and prepare the account for renewal opportunities.
- Will have the opportunity to present, ideate and generate new marketing concepts/collateral to clients and agencies.
- Actively mentoring support staff and overseeing the stewardship of proposals, deals and post-deal analysis
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must have a minimum 5 years of media sales experience with proven sales track record.
- Must have working knowledge of the all media Digital and ad intel, certification, measurement tools.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and self motivated to go above and beyond responsibilities to help the team close deals and make numbers.
- Proven experience compiling advertiser needs and preparing custom presentations to aid in closing business.
- Think creatively, multitasker and ability to communicate efficiently both internally and externally required.
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tina Suozzi
- Selling Techniques
- Cold Calling
- Sales Management
- Relationship Building