To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Arra Lam
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service- Laboratory- Fairfield, NJ
Kelly Scientific Resources • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Work in conjunction with sales and operations and other client services staff to achieve client deliverables
SPECIFICALLY THESE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Pursue each outstanding client need (open quotations, service requests, etc.) until closed.
- Identify and respond to client inquiries/needs via phone and email.
- Process paperwork for new client set up.
- Notify client of missing paperwork or prepayment.
- Notify Sales, Account Management Team and Clients of service delivery delays.
- Work in conjunction with Account Management Team for on boarding of vendors to Program Accounts. Receive client complaints and process in VOC (Voice of Customer) in Sharepoint. Escalate as needed. Support collection efforts to meet DSO targets
- May visit accounts as needed and in conjunction with sales or key account managers if required
- Other duties assigned as necessary in response to business needs.
- Creative thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to solve customer requirements and expectations within project deadlines
- Ability to establish effective working and team relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative manner
- Highly motivated, dependable, and detail oriented with a proven ability to generate a high level of customer satisfaction. Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to interface with supply chain senior managers and other customer structures.
- Capable of building trust, value others and communicate effectively.
- Customer focused, high integrity, excellent work ethic.
- Self-managed and responsible to project and time management.
- Experience in account management; Knowledge of Oracle a plus
- Strong people skills to include cross cultural sensitivities
- 2+ years of commercial experience in a multinational organization.
- International business exposure in imported consumer products.
- Computer literacy (creating, filing, saving/uploading, searching, backup, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook is a must
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.