To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hershey, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RETAIL TEAM MEMBER AGE 16+
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts • Hershey, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Hersheypark Retail Department is the perfect place to build skills for your career! Whether you are just looking for a part-time job or interested in learning the ins and outs of merchandise operations, we have a place for you! While working in the Retail department, team members will develop valuable experience in cash handling, customer service, and organizational skills. These skills are great resume builders that can be used in everyday life and when applying for a future job. Exceptional performers on the retail team are given opportunities for advancement into leadership positions. In addition to all the perks of working at Hersheypark, the retail team has some fun incentives too. The department employees compete in friendly competitions and has raffles for awesome prizes. The best perk of working in retail, is working with your friends. Encourage your friends to apply at the same time, and you can all start making memories with the retail team!
The Retail Clerk position allows employees to get hands on experience in customer service, organizing, cleaning, and stocking. In this position, clerks will learn selling techniques and how to increase sales by advertising our promotions. The Retail Clerk will play a key role in helping meet departmental goals and providing guests with the optimal shopping environment.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older who are available to work throughout the fall for HERSHEYPARK in the Dark and Christmas Candylane (October, November and December).
Retail Clerks will:
- Gain valuable customer service skills by greeting and interacting with guests as they enter the location.
- Learn how to sell merchandise to guests and inform guests of promotions.
- Get hands on experience interacting with guests by assisting them with their purchases.
- Learn cash handling skills by operating registers.
- Learn to work in a fast paced environment by checking out guests during the busiest hours of operation.
- Be taught how to hang or fold apparel by size and keep all styles fully stocked.
- Develop organizational skills by stocking all merchandise on sales floor.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout their assigned store or workplace.
- Must be 16 years of age or older on the day of applying or turning 16 by November 30, 2018.
- We are searching for friendly, upbeat, and outgoing personalities.
- Must communicate and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business needs.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available to work between 2 PM-MIDNIGHT.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, and communicating.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer