PART-TIME FRONT DESK SECURITY
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking a high quality, customer service driven individual to provide security surveillance. These officers must possess an impeccable customer service background and the passions to help others. Primary duties include maintaining overall facility access control, greeting and assisting employees, site visitors, and contractors.
PAY: $14 per hour
HOURS: Part-time 2nd shift
LOCATION: Woodbury, MN
Why wait? Apply Today!
Questions? Give our office a call at 763-287-3122
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Access Control- greet all site employees, visitors, and contractors, check in/out contractors & visitors
- Respond to emergency situations
- Submit daily reports-strong computer skills needed
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
Don't let this opportunity pass. Supplement your income today!