ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS MANAGER
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CFS is engaged with an industry leader located in the heart of Madison, WI; Looking to hire an Accounting Operations Manager. With a storied history of growth and innovation, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented, family friendly and flexible culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS COMPANY:
• Storied Well Known Organization with History for the Ages!
• Flexible Work Schedules Offered!
• Family-Friendly oriented Culture - Strong Work/Life Balance
• Ability to impact the organization company wide
• Advancement Opportunities - Large team!
• Great Company PERKS Benefits Up to 5% - 401K Pension Offered
• Fun, casual working environment - Great Management team in place!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS MANAGER:
• Managing the Close Process - Quarterly Annual
• Variance Analysis along with Management Reporting - Presenting to Leadership
• Preparing and Reviewing Quarterly Financial Statements
• Consolidation of reports for Management
• Development of Process Improvement and Documentation
• Coaching, Mentoring, Training the Staff, Senior, and Lead Accountants on your team
• Working with the organizations Subsidiaries for Year-End Close and Annual Audit items
Looking for an Accounting Operations Manager with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with the organization. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. You should have a great personality, one in which you enjoy speaking and presenting to Leadership. You should have a desire to manage and develop employees below to help your team grow!
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• CPA; MBA; Masters welcomed
• General Accounting 8+ Years - US GAAP/STAT
• Insurance Industry
• Public Accounting Experience is preferred
Coaching And Mentoring
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles