To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
745 West Telegraph Street
Washington, UT 84780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Team Member - Cashier
El Pollo Loco, Inc • Washington, UT
Posted 11 days ago
Company & Culture: El Pollo Loco, Inc.
Do you love to smile and provide great customer service? Then a Cashier position with El Pollo Loco is the position for you!Requirements (our ideal candidates will possess):
- Experience: No experience is required, however one or more years of experience in restaurant or customer service position is preferred
- Education: No education is required, however a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred.
- Communication: Ability to speak and read English is required (second language a plus). Ability to speak effectively with external customers is required.
- Competencies: Customer service skills, and experience entering orders into a Point-Of-Sales (POS) system is preferred
- Food Handler Card: A food handler card required where applicable
- Work Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time hours are available
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within, so from a Crew Member you can develop to become a Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logo’d shirt will be provided, black pants or jeans and no-slip shoes required
- Position valid thru: Dec 31, 2018
As a Cashier you will provide friendly and courteous service by greeting each guest with a smile and making them feel welcome. You may be asked to run the drive-thru station and work with a team to deliver fast and efficient service. Either way, your job will be to ensure great guest service 100% of the time!
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Flexible Scheduling: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Meal Discounts
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
El Pollo Loco is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.