Our client, an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, is currently seeking a Recruiter for a 6 month temporary position with the possibility of extension. The position is located in Saint Paul, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate is up to $23.17 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Recruiter will seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within organization.
- Responsible for finding new talent to bring to organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent degreed background and 0-2 years experience. Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively. Must have knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities. Must have knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training. Must have basic knowledge in business and management principles involved in strategic planning. Must have experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply)
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment