To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Application Systems Engineer 5
Kforce Technology • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Application Engineer 5 in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC). Summary: Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force. Essential Functions:
- Executes system performance testing and provides application tuning guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
- Acts as an expert technical resource for test modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Oversees the preparation of test data as needed for each test
- Assures quality, performance and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Work closely with test lead and business/technology partners in all phases of the test cycle
- Develop trend analysis reports and provide performance comparison metrics to stakeholders
- Develop/modify existing Java scripts to support API performance tests; create batch files and jar files to prepare test data and post-test work
- Work closely with technical leads, developers and performance engineers to gather additional information and develop complex VuGen scripts
- 7+ years of performance testing experience as a Test Engineer, including extensive test scripting experience using C/C++/C#/Java and creation of test scenarios and execution of performance tests
- Experience in customizing scripts by writing functions and procedures, developing data-driven scripts for multiple repositories
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve scripting/application/server issues related to testing
- Experience with Performance Center 12.XX and VuGen 11.5 or higher with web HTTP/HTML and Java Vuser protocols
- Previous experience with monitoring tools such as App Dynamics or Introscope
- Able to work flexible hours and weekends as needed
- Able to work on multiple projects within a group setting