You will be part of an agile team where you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. We are on a mission to change the way we innovate, architect, and deliver tech products to help the bank modernize the way we work. As a member of M&T's Account Opening engineering team, you enjoy working cross functionally, whether it's with product owners, design, technology, or operations. You enjoy voicing your opinion and thoughts, as well as iterating on new products and design continuously until you get it "just right". You have an entrepreneurial approach to thinking about the product that is being built, meaning, you can step back and see the product and understand where to make adjustments & enhancements whether it be to the code within the product, the architecture, or the process by which delivery is occurring.The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 4 years' systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 6 years' higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects - from basic to moderately complex - that included systems.
- Skills to collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization.
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Front end (Angular), CSS (Including design systems like Angular Material)
- API (.NET Core, Java)
- Tibco Enterprise Service Bus
- SQL Server
- GIT, Gitlab & Azure DevOps for source code management & pipeline tooling
- Many more back-end core systems
- Experience with Typescript & linting tools
- Extremely comfortable with collaborative, open-source style client-side and API development
- An eye for good code quality/structure/design
- A scrappy team player with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- A passion for building things right and fast
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers