Express Service TechnicianTop Pay + Great Benefits!
301 Liberty Boulevard, Canton, GA 30114
5-day Work WeekNo Experience Required
Excellent Training Provided
We will train you to be a Certified Toyota Technician!Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Start your career here!
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Applicants 21 or younger MUST have a PERFECT driving record!
We welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Valvoline, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, Midas, etc.
- Top pay!
- 5-day work week
- Excellent Training
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- No work on Sundays!
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Paid Vacation
- We promote from within
Responsibilities - Express Service Tech:
- Perform multi-point inspection of the vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Perform light line maintenance.
- Change or top off all fluids, grease bearings, check/change the oil filter.
- Change, mount, and balance tires
- Check tire pressure and add air if needed
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Qualifications/Requirements - Express Service Tech:
- A valid driver's license, clean driving record, and ability to pass a background check are required!
- Applicants 21 and younger MUST have a PERFECT driving record!
- Automotive maintenance and lube experience preferred, but not required – we will train!
- Working knowledge of automotive shop equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and MVR.
Cherokee County Toyota has been an active member of the community for over a decade, providing quality automobiles and award-winning service to customers in Canton, GA, and Metro Atlanta.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Oil Filter