Blue Dot Services of Maryland, servicing the Baltimore and Surrounding areas for over 50 years. We have great equipment ready to assign to qualified HVAC Technicians and Mechanics that are anxious to make 2019 their best year yet!
$3000 Sign-On Bonus at all Maryland locations. Pay out is HALF at the completion of WEEK ONE, HALF at the completion of 90 days. Sign-On Bonus eligible hires MUST HAVE an active Journeyman or Master License.
PAY - Great Hourly Pay that will stack up with the best of the competition, plus COMMISSION Incentives as high as 10% on Sales.
What we have to offer;
- NATION-WIDE COMPANY OFFERING STABILITY AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Ability to earn in excess of $100k annually!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided service van with gas card, tools, and cell phone
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Journeyman and Master License training
- Mentoring from our industry leading management team
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription - Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and driving record check
- Three plus years performing residential HVAC troubleshooting, service and maintenance preferred
- Willingness to put in late hours and weekends when needed
- Willingness to complete further training to keep your skills sharp
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service!
- EPA Certification is a must for both Virginia and Maryland Techs
- Active Maryland Apprentice License, Journeyman License, or Master License Required.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.