Swing Shift CSR Position Available Immediately!
We have an immediate opening for a CSR in Sparks, NV - USA
This opportunity will offer new skills and can provide opportunity for you to grow in your career
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to work as a CSR in a warehouse with great people? If you answered YES, then Staffmark has the opportunity for you!
You will work with a fun, exciting team, working together daily. Staffmark, in partnership with a leading 3rd party logistics company, has an opening for a CSR right here in Sparks, NV - USA
As a CSR, your day will consist of:
- Scanning documents
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders
- Traces orders as required and notifies customers of any activity concerning their merchandise
- Reports customer feedback to management
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Stand in one place to performs functions
- 1st shift - Hours are 1:00pm - 9:30pm Monday-Friday @ $15.90 per hour
- Must be flexible to work required overtime.
Positions are Full Time and can be Temp to Hire!
Apply online through this post
Why choose Staffmark!
- Competitive Weekly Pay!
- Comprehensive benefit programs (medical, dental, vision, 401k and more!
- Employee referral Bonus - $100 for each referral!
- Direct support from your Staffmark team!
Ready to join our team? Apply NOW! Let's get you working and earning!
How do I Apply?
Reply to this post, enter your application, and we will call you!
Apply online at www.staffmark.com
Download our new App Staffmark WorkNOW from your smart phone
Call / Text us at
Benefits: Staffmark has a full range of benefits available for our warehouse employee.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.