To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Demand & Reconveyance Processor- Commercial Banking (Carlsbad, CA)
Pacific Western Bank • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 15 days ago
The Demands & Reconveyances position processes demands and reconveyances, terminate UCC filings, tax service, and flood contracts associated with paid loan processing. Maintain monthly report from CTLIEN for continuation of banks UCC filings.
- Prepare payoff demand statements
- Prepare full and partial reconveyances to release real estate collateral
- Terminate UCC filings, flood and tax service as requested
- Update and maintain the internal demand and reconveyance logs
- Communicate effectively with department personnel, lenders, escrow agents, and title companies
- Daily shipping of paid files
- Shipping to Iron Mountain
- Order supplies for overall department
- Maintain monthly report from CTLIEN for continuation of banks UCC filings
- Perform other job functions as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in loan servicing or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of loan documentation for commercial, real estate, and consumer loans
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a high pressure environment to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in personal computer operation including Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, and understand procedures
- The incumbent in the course of performing this position spends time lifting (up to 20 pounds), carrying, pulling, walking, standing, reaching