Samsung is a world leader in Memory, LCD and System LSI technologies. We are currently looking for exceptional software and hardware talent to join us in multiple remote design centers including Austin, San Jose, San Diego, Bellevue, Boston, Cary and Pasadena. SARC was established in Austin, TX in 2010 to be one of Samsung's strategic investments in high performance low power ARM based device technology. Presently our GPU design teams are developing a GPU that will be deployed in Samsung mobile products. Our System IP team is working on Coherent Interconnect and Memory Controller architectures.
**Role and Responsibilities**
As an RTL design engineer, you will work as part of a GPU IP design team. This is a mid to senior level position where the candidate will be in an individual contributor role, tasked with driving the RTL design of various sub-blocks for a GPU targeted to mobile market as well as other markets. Significant architectural as well as RTL design experience is critical for success.
**Skills and Qualifications**
+ Key responsibilities include:
• Produce quality RTL on schedule meeting PPA goals
•Deliver quality micro-architectural level documentation
•Work closely with design verification to test plan and otherwise ensure proper functionality
•Engage with other architects within the IP and at the SoC level to drive the architectural definition
•Partner with the physical design team to resolve implementation level detail **Skills and Qualifications** Minimum requirements:
• BSEE, Computer Engineer or comparable ( 7+ work experience based on position level)
• Experience in RTL design of various digital sub-blocks of GPU /CPU/high performance digital designs
• Demonstrated experience of successful RTL design on high performance digital designs. Low Power Design experience preferred-Cache Memory design experience preferred for Memory team - Pixel and Geometric engines is a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills\#SARC\#ACL*This position requires the ability to access information subject to U.S. export control restrictions. Applicants must have the ability to access export controlled information or be eligible to receive a government authorization to access export-controlled information
* Please visit Samsung membership ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior GPU RTL Design Engineer
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Job Alerts** : If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior GPU RTL Design Engineer
. You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
**Samsung Electronics** is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
**Since being established in 1969** , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world's leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior GPU RTL Design Engineer
- Servicing And Car Mechanics
- Test Planning
- Computer Engineering