To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Lorenzo, PR 00754
- Erin Turtle
- Phone: 732-574-3600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Turtle & Hughes • San Lorenzo, PR
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Turtle & Hughes is a national leader in the field of crib management and Integrated Supply. Our position in the industry enables us to offer growth and longevity to motivated professionals. We bring value to our customers through cost savings, inventory efficiencies and process improvements.
The Storeroom Attendant will be responsible for maintaining and issuing the tools and supplies used in the production supply crib located on the site of our client in San Lorenzo, PR.
• Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment and requisitions stock to replenish inventory
• Cycle counting
• Mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool
• General housekeeping
• Inventory management of tools and equipment
• Coordinate customer needs
• Identify cost savings initiatives
• Delivers tools, equipment or product to workers, manually or using hand truck
• Assist with optimizing scheduled maintenance operations to reduce breakdowns
• Inspect and measure tools and equipment for defects and wear and report damage or wear to supervisor
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience with the daily operation of supply cribs
• Professional phone demeanor
• Experience with computer managed inventory systems
• Mechanical or Industrial background preferred
• Experience working with maintenance and manufacturing personnel is a plus
• Ability to be flexible
We conduct Drug Testing and a Background Check as conditions of employment.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Turtle and Hughes is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity in the workforce.