Harness IP, a national Intellectual Property (IP) law firm, has an opening for a Litigation Paralegal for our Troy, MI office.
This position supports busy IP litigators in complex litigation matters including the following:
- Manages and coordinates discovery efforts including information gathering, document collection, review and production.
- Manages document production and electronic evidence during discovery. Dockets dates in database.
- Assists with depositions (including preparation of deposition summaries), court hearing and trial preparation, trial site logistics and support.
- Researches legal databases and evaluates pertinence of information.
- Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, etc.
- May develop and/or maintain client database or web pages.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years experience in complex litigation.
- Proficiency in Lexis Nexis LAW Pre-Discovery, litigation management software and electronically stored information (Concordance, Summation, Everlaw helpful).
- Organized, self-motivated and have working knowledge of state and federal court rules and practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Harness IP offers competitive compensation and benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
For consideration, please forward your resume with salary requirements to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Litigation Paralegal
- Document Production