Change Lives, Starting With Yours
At Scripps Health you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work. You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
As a nationally recognized health system, Scripps Health is committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients. Through collaboration and innovation, our marking professionals lead the frontier in providing support for departments to care for our community.
In the role of Senior Director, Corporate Business Development, you will partner with senior leadership to implement strategic plans. Be responsible for leading and coordinating business initiatives including business planning and assessment, financial analysis. Work will include acquisition, partnering and divestiture projects, transaction structuring and negotiation of agreements. You will provide analysis and recommendations on corporate financial implications of range of strategic and/or operational alternatives. Play an integral role in managing due diligence process and ensure adherence to consistent quality standards.
Additionally, you will work with the leadership team to identify acquisition and partnering candidates, structure the deal, direct due diligence and negotiate and close acquisitions. Be responsible for taking ownership of all aspects of deal. In this role you will have significant interaction with senior executives and senior operational leaders. This is the ideal position for someone with experience assessing and communicating options to executive management.
Be charged with developing and generating strategic ideas through independent analysis and familiarity with industry and company events. This Senior Director position is located at Scripps Health Administrative Services corporate office in La Jolla. Qualifications Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Significant knowledge of present and potential health care services and operations including business models.
- Demonstrated experience range of acquisitions, partnerships and similar business models including valuation, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to focus on details, synthesize broad amount of information into actionable information for senior executives.
- Able to quickly spot issues and develop a recommended approach.
- Exceptional quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to concisely present orally and in presentations.
- Self-starter with ability to streamline executive decision-making.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to develop junior team.
- Ability to efficiently develop and manage multiple processes.
- Team player with ability to build broad relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent finance and/or accounting skills with knowledge of key current and emerging issues impacting strategic transactions.
- Master's in Business or related field, JD or CPA.
- Corporate development experience in healthcare highly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Lean concepts and tools highly preferred.
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego based company and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today. Job:
Leadership - AdministrativePrimary Location:
Central San Diego County-SAN DIEGO-SCRIPPS CORPORATE OFFICESWork Locations:
SCRIPPS CORPORATE OFFICES (100_100)
4275 CAMPUS POINT COURT
SAN DIEGO, 92121Organization:
Scripps Health CorpJob Posting:
Oct 11, 2019, 12:38:16 PMBenefit Status:
FT - FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS
Mergers And Acquisitions