To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11 Gamecock Avenue
Charleston, SC 29407
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Charleston, SC
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An Administrative Assistant at Home Instead Senior Care is responsible for:
- Answering phones in a friendly and professional tone
- Assisting clients and CAREGivers with any concerns or routing them to the appropriate staff member for assistance
- Helping the scheduling department fill open shifts for clients and notifying clients and CAREGivers of schedule changes
- Inputting CAREGiver time-off requests
- Assisting the billing and payroll department in daily finalization of care logs to ensure accurate invoicing
- Accurately reading invoices and check stubs and answering questions for clients and CAREGivers regarding billing and payroll
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter and perform job duties without direct supervision
- Must be organized and be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must have above average computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in the senior care industry is a plus, but not required
- Experience in high-volume scheduling is a plus, but not required
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Must be able to work occasional on-call weekends
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.