Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
At Home Instead Senior Care, we offer a variety of benefits to include:
-Minimum Essential Health Care Plan that is company paid for full-time CAREGivers
-401k with company match
-24/7 On Call Support
-Staff RN that conducts training and field support
-Online Training for further education
-Dementia Training Certification
-Employee Referral Bonus
-Initial and Annual PPD is paid by the company
-Quarterly CAREGiver Meetings and Holiday Party
-Ongoing hands-on training opportunities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Dementia Care
- Personal Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance with your name listed on the policy (required if driving clients)
- Must be 21 years of age
*No previous experience necessary - FREE in-house paid training is provided by Home Instead Senior Care!
We have shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.