To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kennebunk, ME 04043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Agency CNA - Facility Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Services • Kennebunk, ME
Posted 21 days ago
In a past or current job, have you ever had a hard timereaching someone by phone? Have you felt like you talk to a recordingmore than you do a live person? During business hours at our Maximoffice, we do not have voicemail and outside business hours we’re on-call24/7! We want our employees and clients to have the ability to reach usanytime. This is just one small example of how Maxim goes the extra mileall in the name of customer service and satisfaction.
AtMaxim (www.maximhealthcare.com),we believe our employees are our greatest asset. From your initial phonescreen to your first day of work, to your ‘Maxiversaries’ and milestones, theMaxim Team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way. While benefits such as rewarding assignments, a healthy work-life balance, anda manageable commute are all important, we know that we need to offer more toattract and retain skilled and dedicated employees. Our recognition andincentive programs, extensive training and shadowing opportunities, and ourability to truly listen helps us to relay to our Caregivers thatthey are appreciated, respected, and heard. Read below for information onspecific job opportunities. We would love to hear from you so call ustoday to experience the Maxim difference!
• * Per Diem (Make your own schedule!) w/ Contractopportunities Available!
- Long Term Care, Assisted Living, and Intermediate Care Facillities
- Night Shift
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare Services and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Services with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical functions.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract, or state regulation).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs