As a Dunkin' franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for directing the overall operation of the restaurant, from hiring and overseeing a team of employees that deliver exceptional guest service to managing the financial performance of the store.
As the day-to-day operator of the store, the Assistant Manager is expected to:
Benefits of working for a Dunkin' franchisee:
- Drive sales and profitability through effective execution of the Company's business plan
- Create a positive working environment by fostering teamwork among Team Members through effective training, communication and relationship building
- Conduct himself/herself in a professional manner when dealing with customers, Team Members, and corporate management
- Act as a role model for other Team Members by adhering to all state and Federal labor and health laws and upholding the policies and standards of performance and conduct that is set by the Company and the Dunkin brand
- Work with integrity, honesty and accountability in all situations
- Competitive wages
- Awesome team-oriented environment
- Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who work hard
- Previous managerial experience preferred but not required
- Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience required
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to multi-task
- Financial literacy and analytical/problem solving skills
- Access to a vehicle and a valid Driver's License required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must submit to a background check
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Business Planning
- Financial Literacy
- Hardworking And Dedicated