Brightwing Plano is growing and we're looking to build off our over 300% growth in the last 5 years! We're actively looking to expand our recruiting team and presence even further here in the Metroplex. With over 25 years of experience staffing in Dallas we pride ourselves on our rich history, employee tenure, proven recruitment process, unique culture and most of all relationships we continue to build with our clients and candidates.
They say that anyone who stays in the staffing and recruiting business for more than three years is hooked, while those who last more than 5 years are committed (or should be!). Come on, we know you love recruiting, but you've been doing the same thing day in, day out, and you're ready for an opportunity to grow something new. Our Texas branch needs someone like you to take the reins. Can you handle the challenge of a fast-paced, rapidly-growing, reward-obsessed, people-powered team? Yes? Great! Your bank account will thank you!Responsibilities:
In this internal position at Brightwing as a Recruiter, you'll get to work with both candidates and clients to bring together the right people with the right opportunities. A key part of the position is the ability to give the best part of yourself every day to deliver the highest quality recruiting services to internal business partners, and use a variety of customized recruiting strategies to meet clients' needs. Ultimately, you'll be tasked with living out the Brightwing motto: Recruiting, Reimagined.
- Respond to job orders efficiently by asking the appropriate questions and receiving order information, analyzing resumes accurately, and comprehending complex job orders.
- Deliver high-quality service to clients to fill open orders rapidly by using various recruiting tools and fitting candidates' skills with customer needs.
- Source candidates by attending job fairs or other recruiting events, networking within the industry, and making cold calls as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of skilled candidates to fill a diverse range of job orders within the engineering or information technology industries.
- Build professional relationships with customers by making key resume submittals, resolving concerns, communicating effectively, and providing excellent customer service.
- Provide backup for the Account Managers when needed, including taking complete ownership and accountability over certain assigned orders when necessary.
- Record all communication with candidates and hiring managers in Bullhorn.
- Pre-screen and interview candidates using standard methods and schedule interviews with clients as needed.
- Negotiate offers with candidates and provide feedback to both HR and Hiring Managers.
- Participate in networking opportunities with new graduates and placement offices at universities, colleges, and technical schools; user groups; and professional societies.
- Recruit from internal and external sources for key positions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with demonstrated proficiency in the professional staffing or direct hire arena.
- Experience in a technical environment and/or formal technical training preferred.
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of customers, candidates, staff, and lead internal teams, as needed.
- Ability to source high-demand candidates and/or information as needed.
- Team player who is highly service-oriented, independent, patient, flexible, and calm under pressure.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to work a flexible work schedule as required.