To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Joint Health Specialist - Kansas City, MO
IQVIA • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that, in partnership with our client Reckitt Benckiser (RB) and whose Powerbrands hold No.1 positions in seven worldwide market categories we are looking for Joint Health Specialists to join our Team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. RB has built their success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
About the Role of the Joint Health Specialist
The Joint Health Specialist will be expected to deliver out-performance in a highly valuable Healthcare Professional (HCP) segment. This will be achieved through meeting / exceeding sales goals and implementing company approved programs within an assigned geographically-defined territory. Targeted Joint Health Specialists primarily include Orthopaedists and Rheumatologists.
Build HCP’s engagement through insights:
- Increase Move Free brand demand through:
- Tailoring HCP communications and approach using RB Insight Selling model
- Meeting objectives of the HCP and their patients through understanding HCP’s perspective, environment and patient-pool
Develop and execute operational plan:
- Leverage territory information prior to sales calls to diagnose and resolve potential issues
- Demonstrate effective planning, territory management and delivery of sales call objectives during engagement with HCPs and office staff
- Review sales call effectiveness, establish objectives for the next call and record information on the appropriate platform to ensure calls are continuously optimised
- Maintain accurate inventory of samples and promotional materials per company policy and PDMA guidelines
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Line Manager concerning sales trends, business conditions and opportunities
Leverage resources in an effective and efficient manner:
- Enhance HCP understanding and utility of Move Free by:
- Maintaining knowledge of clinical trials, visual aids and promotional materials
- Utilizing selling skills, samples and promotional materials
- Enhance skill development, category knowledge and professional growth through active participation in all training programs and sales meetings
- Share and adopt best practices with team to support and improve wider team achievements
- Meet required administrative responsibilities, including weekly expense reporting and resource management
- Some overnight travel for meetings and training is required for this role and depending on geographical territory
Qualifications and Experiences
- Candidates must have 5+ years of medical sales experience within Joint Health with successful track record in face-to-face HCP promotion within territory geography
- Must reside within the territory in an appropriate location to efficiently work the territory
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Self-motivated, organized and confident working without direct supervision
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement and proactively optimises business opportunities
- Highly proficient at selling, as demonstrated through proven success in current sales role and documented in field coaching reports
- High level of excellence in territory management, delivering reach/frequency objectives in current territory as documented in territory tracking reports
- Demonstrated record of achievement in the following:
- Skilled in presenting clinical/scientific information to healthcare audience
- Skilled in planning business activities
- Setting priorities, establishing objectives and milestones, identifying and allocating resources appropriately
- Analysing territory data to track sales and identify trends
- Using tools to plan business activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university required
- Healthcare related degree highly desirable
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1070882