To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1825 North University Parkway
Provo, UT 84604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants - $6000 Signing Bonus!
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Provo, UT
Posted 2 months ago
SALES CONSULTANTS - AUTOMOTIVE
Income Potential: $40K - $100K+
Auto Sales Experience not required -- Sales Experience in other industries is an advantage!
Apply online and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Provo, UT is hiring now to add to our team of Auto Sales Consultants. If you are an experienced Auto Sales Consultant or seeking a new place to call home, apply today!
If you have previous sales experience in retail sales, hospitality, restaurant business, bartending, or other industries, your skills can translate into success in the exciting field of an Automotive Sales Consultant. We have an aggressive pay plan for self-starters and motivated Professionals.
The Larry H. Miller Group has been in business since 1979.
We are family-owned and are in the top 10 Auto Groups in the nation.
We have 62 dealerships and multiple other businesses and are going strong with more dealerships coming on line yearly.
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the customer’s needs
- Prospecting through referrals, phone calls, Internet emails and other creative approaches
- Develop leads into sales
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business
- Introduce customers to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department
Sales Associate - Job Requirements:
- Automotive Sales experience is a plus, but not required. Retail or other sales experience is a PLUS!
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn new things and be successful
- Enjoy communicating with, and have the ability to engage customers to determine their vehicle needs
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
Sales Associate - Job Benefits:
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Income Potential $40K- $100K!
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Base Salary
- 401(k) retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Many opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing including background checks, MVR and drug screen.