To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesboro, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Statesboro, GA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Warehouse Workers - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Warehouse Workers for immediate positions in Statesboro and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a new warehouse position, Advantage Resourcing would like to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of Warehouse Workers include:
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
Qualifications of the Warehouse Worker include:
• 6+ months previous experience in a warehouse setting
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• The ability to push, pull, stand, bend, walk, and climb as job requires. Light-medium weight lifting is sometimes required.
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment is required.
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: Warehouse, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, general labor,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]