EG Life Sciences is looking to hire a Sr. Process Engineer Consultant for one of our clients in the Biotechnology industry. The contract is expected to last, at least, for one year. Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Pharmaceutical and Biologic products.
If you have the right experience and are looking to join an organization that is positively impacting the lives of millions of patients by providing products that support safer and healthier living, then you should reach out to EG Life Sciences!
Our Client is looking for experience in:
- Biotech manufacturing processes and equipment (CIP, Filtration, Lyophilization and Chromatography)
- Technology transfer
- Equipment evaluation
- P&ID walkdowns and markup
- Engineering studies
- Design modifications and associated technical and cost proposals
- Development of lifecycle documentation
- C&Q activities
- Fluid flow and heat transfer calculations
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline