To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Hamilton, MA 01982
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Princeton HealthCare System • South Hamilton, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a Part Time, Evenings, Registered Nurse for Princeton House Behavioral Health Inpatient Unit located in Princeton.
Position Summary: The registered staff nurse is responsible for the provision of nursing care based on standards of professional nursing practice. The registered nurse demonstrates knowledge in the nursing process including: assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The registered staff nurse utilizes primary nursing to achieve optimal patient outcomes and takes an integral role in collaborating with other disciplines toward patient outcome.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure issued by the State of New Jersey
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Possesses exemplary assessment, communication, and documentation abilities
- Has a knowledge base of principles of psychiatry, chemical dependency, and mental health
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, ability to work in a team environment, and organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, instructions, and procedures
- Can speak effectively with patients, families, and co-workers
- Pushing/pulling up to 100 pounds- Occasionally
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds- Occasionally
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center) certification in psychiatric mental health nursing
- CARN (Certified Addictions Registered Nurse) certification
- Previous behavioral health or substance abuse experience
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is an
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V