Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Heron Home & Outdoor is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Lawn Specialist do?
Our Lawn Specialist will maintain a professional appearance of lawn care while providing diagnosis/treatment of insects, disease, weed and cultural issues associated with the normal cycle of turf grass.
- Responsible for the daily operation of lawn care as provided in training to ensure the most efficient lawn care service for our customers
- Communicate with customers as needed to ensure satisfaction
- Follow the daily route as scheduled and insure timely arrival at each location
- Apply appropriate products, follow safety procedures and label instructions
- Maintain a professional image/appearance throughout the day
- Fill out service related paper work at the end of each service
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year experience in lawn and ornamental care preferred
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)