Kelly Scientific is currently seeking motivated, science-minded individuals for Aseptic Filling Technician openings. These positions are with one our top clients, an exciting and innovative Biomedical Company in Chaska, MN!
Aseptic Filling Technician
Hours: 40hrs/week 2pm-10:30pm
3 Month Contract-to-Hire
Pay: $18/hr+ dependent on experience
Summary: The Aseptic Filling Tech is responsible for operating syringe and vial filling equipment in a class 100 cleanroom. They will maintain records and clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, science-minded, and has strong mechanical aptitude!
- Operate syringe and vial filling equipment in a class 100 cleanroom.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the routine cleaning and set-up of filling equipment and all related processing equipment.
- Understand and adhere to the assigned Standard Operating Procedures pertinent and relevant to the Aseptic area.
- Demonstrate proficiency through the routine performance of the procedures.
- Operate the WFI heat exchangers.
- Qualify to gown to enter a class 100 cleanroom.
- Utilize aseptic technique GMPs to minimize contamination exposure to the product.
- Complete batch records as processing steps occur utilizing GDP
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Post-Secondary Science and/or technical training strongly preferred
- GDP experience required
- Cleanroom and/or manufacturing experience in a regulated industry preferred
- Medical or Pharmaceutical Experience with GMP/ISO knowledge preferred
Apply online or email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration! If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this job information along!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Good Manufacturing Practices