DescriptionYour journey begins now!
At Miraval Berkshires it is our ongoing purpose to bring imagination, authenticity and meaning to wellness. Each day we work to bring out the best in all we do for our guests and colleagues (you) to take comfort in.
Candidates interested in joining us on this journey need to believe in the power of the individual and understand that regardless of the job, every position has meaning and is important to Miraval%26rsquo;s purpose.
The Lead Guest Experience Specialist primary responsibility is to provide an elevated level of service by customizing the experience for our VIP guests. Assists in booking experiences, conducting hotel tours and looking for opportunities to wow our guests will be crucial in the success of this position. Essential Functions:
- Contacting VIP guests in advance to offer experience planning and understand arrival time
- Work closely with programming team to book private and semiprivate experiences
- Overflow planning for any in-house guest
- Amenity coordination
- VIP Meet in greet should be conducted
- Tour of property
- Opera Profile administration for VIP Guests
- Seeking out guest interactions, and opportunities to connect with VIP%26rsquo;s and high touch guests by walking public spaces and restaurant during peak hours
- Follow-up on we-care issues and coordinate resolution with VIP and high touch guests.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Miraval is a place where high expectations are not just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the wellness industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
We thank you for your interest. Be well.
Miraval Berkshires offers:
- World class resort
- Awarded Fortune%26rsquo;s 100 best companies to work for
- Unlimited use of our fitness center, yoga classes, and lectures
- Competitive pay
- Positions with incentive & bonus packages
- %241,000 reimbursement for tuition (after 12 months)
- Employee discounts on all spa services and programming
- Discounted and comped rates at Hyatt Hotels
- Positions with flexible schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with VIP guests in a hospitality industry
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience and understanding of Front Office operations.