If you are a Data Scientist with credit/lending experience, please read on!
SQL, SAS, Python REQUIRED!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
H/D/V w/ HSA
401k with company match
Employer-paid Life Insurance
What You Will Be Doing
Collect relevant data to develop credit and fraud risk as well as servicing and collection models utilizing statistical techniques such as logistic regression and other machine learning approaches, i.e., random forest, and gradient boosting.
What You Need for this PositionResponsibilities
- Conduct data analysis to optimize the underwriting policies in how model scores, business, and credit bureau rules work together to produce desired financial performance.
- Prepare model development documentation and update policy documentation.
- Prepare ongoing model performance monitoring reports and provide recommendations when performance deteriorates.
- Support data vendor evaluation in preparing raw data, and analyzing appended bureau data in predicting credit and fraud risk.
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis as it relates to modeling and policy
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject. (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics preferred).
- 1-3 years experience preferred or relevant internship or course experience in the analytical or financial services field (both are highly preferred).
- Technical skills/abilities: Strong technical aptitude. Familiarity with SAS, ETL processes, SQL, Python, and R.
So, if you are a Data Scientist with credit/lending experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Data Scientist - Remote/Hybrid, $120k, 10% Bonus
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TH5-1699394 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Travis Hammer - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning