The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing assigned area’s sales performance, margin enhancement efforts and assembling a best-in-class sales team. Responsibilities include staffing, training and motivating the sales team and working closely with the division's operating team to ensure that goals are met in a timely manner. This role is a great opportunity for a new home sales manager with a proven track record to join one of the nation’s largest and most-respected homebuilders. #CB#LI-JS1
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience of new home sales, escrow, lending and sales training
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach both high and low performers in a structured and motivational fashion; comfortable role-playing
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- College degree preferred
- Real Estate Broker License preferred
- 2 to 3 years experience working in the homebuilding industry in a similar role strongly preferred.
This is primarily a field position requiring driving. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 50 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and telephone equipment. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training