You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Soarian Billing /STAR/Healthpay (HP24) Sr Business Systems Analyst, Technology & Digital, FT, 9A-5:30P
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- *** FULLY REMOTE ***
- Experience with Cerner Revenue Cycle Registration and Invision patient accounting
- McKesson STAR system experience (plus)
- Healthpay (HP24) (Plus)
- Soarian Financials experience required in the following areas:
- Worklist configuration
- Master Files
- Business office Rules
- Custom Rules Development
- SQL Server Mgmt
- Experience with Cerner Revenue Cycle Registration, Invision patient accounting and McKesson STAR system a plus.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst applies analytical processes to the planning, design and implementation of technology systems and solutions to meet the business requirements of customer organizations. Defines, designs and implements strategic technology business solutions and leads multiple small to mid-size implementations & initiatives. Modifies systems including testing, debugging and installing support application systems. Formulates measurable and actionable approaches to accelerate implementation through optimized or established operational workflow and processes. Partners with operations to ensure business ideas are translated into requirements with clear and measurable outcomes. Works with other Business Systems Analyst to identify, research, and evaluate enterprise applications and technologies to promote the strategic Technology and Digital initiatives throughout the organization. Includes the work of translating business needs to technical requirements and optimizing existing implementations and debugging reported issues. Must have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Estimated salary range for this position is %2470865 - %2492124 / year depending on experience.
- Degrees: Bachelors
- Additional Qualifications: Bachelor lsquo;s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Sciences or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in Cerner - Soarian billing.
- Supporting the leads with quarterly updates
- Troubleshooting and providing day to day support in Soarian
- STAR exp. (Plus)
- Healthpay (HP 24) (Plus)
- Experience in medium sized, fast paced corporate organizations.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn new concepts/job requirements.
- Proven project leadership skills for small to medium scale projects.
- Basic level budget forecasting capabilities, ability to deliver on time and on budget.
- Basic skills in vendor management, risk mitigation.
- Basic system vulnerability management competencies.
- Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Passion to learn and grow.
Primary Location: Coral Gables
Job Posting: Jan 20, 2023, 12:12:40 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- Business Requirements
- Business Systems
- Client Server Models
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 126529
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.