Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.Description
- *** FULLY REMOTE ***
- Experience with Cerner Revenue Cycle Registration and Invision patient accounting
- McKesson STAR system experience (plus)
- Healthpay (HP24) (Plus)
- Soarian Financials experience required in the following areas:
- Worklist configuration
- Master Files
- Business office Rules
- Custom Rules Development
- SQL Server Mgmt
- Experience with Cerner Revenue Cycle Registration, Invision patient accounting and McKesson STAR system a plus.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst applies analytical processes to the planning, design and implementation of technology systems and solutions to meet the business requirements of customer organizations. Defines, designs and implements strategic technology business solutions and leads multiple small to mid-size implementations & initiatives. Modifies systems including testing, debugging and installing support application systems. Formulates measurable and actionable approaches to accelerate implementation through optimized or established operational workflow and processes. Partners with operations to ensure business ideas are translated into requirements with clear and measurable outcomes. Works with other Business Systems Analyst to identify, research, and evaluate enterprise applications and technologies to promote the strategic Technology and Digital initiatives throughout the organization. Includes the work of translating business needs to technical requirements and optimizing existing implementations and debugging reported issues. Must have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Estimated salary range for this position is %2470865 - %2492124 / year depending on experience.Qualifications
- Degrees: Bachelors
- Additional Qualifications: Bachelor lsquo;s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Sciences or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in medium sized, fast paced corporate organizations.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn new concepts/job requirements.
- Proven project leadership skills for small to medium scale projects.
- Basic level budget forecasting capabilities, ability to deliver on time and on budget.
- Basic skills in vendor management, risk mitigation.
- Basic system vulnerability management competencies.
- Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Passion to learn and grow.
Jan 20, 2023, 7:12:40 AMUnposting Date:
- Business Requirements
- Business Systems
- Client Server Models