Do you have a passion for customer service? Don't wait apply now!
PeopleShare has an IMMEDIATE need for Customer Service Specialists with a local financial institution in Wilmington, DE!
Don't think of this as a job, think of it as your next career!
This client has a proven history of providing excellent customer service for nearly 200 years! In this position you will be the face of the company working directly with consumers to assist them with services and provide the best possible experience.
This client is looking for candidates with positive, outgoing personalities to join their already amazing team!
- 1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with rotating weekends (Sat-Sun, 9am-3pm)
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday, 10am-7am with rotating weekends (Sat-Sun, 9am-3pm)
- Temporary to Permanent
- Pay Rate $15.14/ hour
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver superior customer service by responding to inbound calls.
- Follow all policies, procedures and scripts to build rapport, positively identify Customers, ask appropriate questions, identify solutions and issue resolutions at the first touch.
- Analyze information from the caller to identify fraud and risks to the Bank, identify possible solutions to recommend, and to resolve all issues posed by the Customer.
- Manage Customer Service requests while presenting cross sell opportunities that will benefit the Customer and expand their relationship.
- Achieve all individual and Team sales and adherence goals while maintaining all required documentation, tracking logs, and sales tracking applications to support Team goals.
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience working in a call center environment
- 1+ years of previous banking experience with sales goals
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deescalate customers
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service representative, concierge representative, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND9
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue