Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets - passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment - Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Dana Holding Corporation is seeking to hire an HR Manager for the Robinson, IL location.
This position is with Dana Holding Corporation, a ManpowerGroup Solutions recruitment process outsourcing customer. To be considered, please click here to begin the process:
URL blocked - click to apply
This is job requisition 21274.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing the Robinson, Illinois facility with human resource services. They are responsible for understanding the business needs of the facility and then translating those needs into HR services to ensure the facility benefits from the standardized processes. They are responsible for ensuring both the needs of the business and the needs of the people are met while driving Dana's standardized processes into the facility.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure implementation of Dana policies and standardized processes within the plant.
- Assist and facilitate employee development programs.
- Facilitate issue resolution between employees and managers, as required.
- Perform employee and labor relations duties.
- Coordinate staffing (including recruiting, selections, and placement).
- Oversee time and attendance activities at the facility level.
- Act as a consultant to Business Leaders for Human Resource issues (i.e., career development, staffing, discipline, performance and talent management)
- Analyze HR metrics and create and implement action plans based on those metrics in line with business objectives
- Ensure implementation of training strategy
- Work collaboratively with Lean initiatives to ensure success of continuous improvement
- Facilitate employee engagement programs
- Facilitate community service and involvement
- Ensure that Affirmative Action plans are in place and implemented: Participate in any OFCCP audits (US Only)
- Coordinate facility(s)'s communication efforts (i.e., newsletters, plant meetings, etc)
- Ensure orientation and induction for newly hired employees and contractors is completed
- Perform internal investigations, prepare necessary documentation, and testify at hearings, as required
- Ensure implementation of facility Health & Safety program
- Work collaboratively with business unit HR lead to ensure alignment with business unit
- Implement diversity strategy with the facility
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience
- Experience managing a union workforce in a manufacturing facility required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Certification in Professional Human Resources (i.e. PHR) preferred.
- Ability to occasionally travel within geographic area.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.