If you're a proficient Attorney looking to grow your career, a reputable firm wants to hire you! Are you looking to be mentored by a highly regarded partner and have a real passion for the legal industry? Come be an integral part of a high-performing team where you will have numerous opportunities to learn and contribute. Apply now for this fulfilling Attorney position.
-MO and Illinois License
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Experience drafting and filing motions
- Experience drafting pleadings
- Command of Commercial Contracts
- Proven knowledge of Discovery
- Complaints experience
- General familiarity with Arguing Motions
- Experience with filing litigation
- Contracts litigation experience
- Excellent academic credentials and references
Do you want to grow your legal career? This is a great opportunity for a self-starter. This opportunity comes with a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. We want to hear from anyone looking for work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Contact us today to get your career moving in the right direction!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.