Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials for over half a century. Today we're one of the largest manufacturers of plywood and engineered wood products in North America - and the only wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can service the entire United States.
Here's a snapshot of what we offer:
- We care about your Health, Well-Being, and Future:
- Medical + Prescription, Dental + Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Preventive Care
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance, 401(k)/Roth Retirement Plan Options with Employer Contributions
- Tuition Assistance, Employee Assistance Program
- We offer paid Time Away from Work:
- 8 Holidays, Personal/Vacations Days
- Disability Benefits, Parental Leave
- We Appreciate you:
- Competitive Base and Incentive Pay for all positions
- Service Recognition Program
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Truck drivers deliver and distribute building products to assigned customers.
- Ensure safe loading, handling, and transportation of materials and heavy cargo.
- Drive truck to destination applying commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations.
- Complete necessary paper work and relay any customer questions or complaints to supervisor.
- Inspect truck for any defects or problems that might arise before and after trips and submit reports indicating truck condition.
- Maintain vehicle in safe operating condition including service with fuel, oil, and water. Maintain logs and records according to D.O.T. regulations.
- Assist associates in loading and unloading trucks or building loads as needed.
- Secure cargo for transit.
- Maintain a clean truck.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Environmental Protection
- Freight Forwarding
- Safety Principles
- Continuous Production